2022 Honda Civic MPG
2022 Honda Civic mpg ratings should impress whether you mostly find yourself driving through tight city streets or regularly commute between Brookfield and Bethel. We’ve put together a quick and easy overview to show you how this intensely popular compact sedan continues to combine sporty performance and fuel-sipping efficiency like no other model in its segment, so read on to explore:
- 2022 Honda Civic Engine Options
- 2022 Honda Civic Fuel Economy
- 2022 Honda Civic Efficiency Features
2022 Honda Civic Engine Options
As ever, the Civic brings track-like agility to even a quick trip around New Fairfield, and you can customize power by choosing between two available engines:
- 2.0L Four-Cylinder: Fitted with LX and Sport models to make up to 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.5L Turbocharged Four-Cylinder: Fitted with EX and Touring models to make up to 180 hp and 177 lb-ft of torque.
2022 Honda Civic Fuel Economy
While Honda Civic fuel economy ratings remain impressive across the board thanks to a sophisticated Continuously Variable Transmission, just how much you’re going to make will depend slightly on your chosen trim. Here’s how things break down:
- 2022 Honda Civic LX: Up to an EPA-estimated 31 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway*
- 2022 Honda Civic Sport: Up to an EPA-estimated 30 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway*
- 2022 Honda Civic EX: Up to an EPA-estimated 33 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway*
- 2022 Honda Civic Touring: Up to an EPA-estimated 31 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on the highway*
2022 Honda Civic Efficiency Features
The Honda Civic’s world-class powertrain ensures strong efficiency scores, but you’ll also find a wide range of features fitted to help you keep fuel consumption down even further during your everyday drive. Highlights include:
- 3-Mode Drive System with ECON Mode
- Eco Assist™ System
Come Take a Test Drive in the New Honda Civic from Our Danbury Showroom
We’re always happy to talk about the new Honda Civic’s performance and efficiency specs, but nothing compares to experiencing it for yourself. Whether you’d like to arrange a test drive or simply find out more, don’t hesitate to visit our showroom or get in touch directly.
More from Honda of Danbury
The new Honda Passport provides all the comfort you need on paved Brookfield, CT, roads and off-road adventures. There’s plenty to appreciate with the new Honda Passport, especially thanks to the incredible performance that it provides. While you won’t be let down behind the wheel of this Honda vehicle, what is the Honda Passport…
Looking for an affordable and efficient commuter sedan in New Fairfield, CT, or Shelton, CT? Look no further than the 2023 Honda Civic! With impressive fuel economy and performance, it’s the ideal car for drivers who want to save money at the pump without compromising power. Check out the Honda Civic MPG ratings and…
The 2023 Honda Accord has been fully updated and features plenty more for drivers like you to appreciate on the Bethel, CT, roads. While the Honda Accord has always been a comfortable and versatile sedan, the latest redesign brings even more for you to appreciate when you’re driving around Westport, CT. Build Your…
*Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.