|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||3.5L V6 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||6 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Front Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Smoky Topaz Metallic|
|Warranty||Balance of Factory Warranty|
Vehicle OverviewCARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Brown 2015 Honda Odyssey EX-L FWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.5L V6 SOHC i-VTEC 24V NEW OIL & FILTER CHANGE, PROFESSIONALLY DETAILED INSIDE AND OUT.
Recent Arrival! 28/19 Highway/City MPG**
* 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
2016 Kelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book Market Intelligence. Award calculated among non-luxury shoppers. For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
Take advantage of Honda of Danbury ""MARKET VALUE PRICING"" philosophy and our way of doing business. We use real-time Internet price comparisons to constantly adjust prices to provide ALL BUYERS the ""BEST MARKET VALUE"" vehicle's possible. We do not mark them up, to mark them down, AND no hidden fees!
OUR ENTIRE TEAM at Honda of Danbury is committed to helping you buy a car the way we would want to buy a car! QUICK, EASY, AND HAGGLE FREE!
Please call, email or stop in today to test drive your vehicle of choice!!
* Agile handling; fuel-efficient V6; quiet cabin; configurable second-row seat; easy-to-fold third-row seat; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The Honda Odyssey is a clear choice for a family looking for a practical, comfortable, fuel-efficient, feature-packed 8-passenger hauler. It's easily better at those tasks than a full-sized SUV, and there's nothing like those sliding doors when you're in a tight parking lot. Source: KBB.com
* The Honda Odyssey has a wide, low stance with a modern aerodynamic feel. Its fresh, angled lines, combined with updates to its front end, grille, and rear taillights result in a bold design. Take into consideration its great records for reliability and safety combined with fact that it is enjoyable and comfortable to drive, and this is one vehicle should not be missed. Depending on the trim level you select, it can seat up to 7 or 8 passengers. The third row seats are split, and each seat can fold flat into the floor. The outside seats in the second row can slide towards the walls, so that three child safety seats can fit next to one another. The Multi-Function 2nd-Row Center Seat, on EX trims and above, can either fold forward to become a center console or slide forward 5.5 inches to enable a child seat to be closer to the driver and front passenger. For extra cargo space, one or all of the second row seats can be removed as well. Powering the Odyssey is a 3.5L V6 engine, with 248 hp, which gets an EPA estimated 19 MPG City and 28 MPG hwy. The base Odyssey, comes standard with such items as a rearview camera, an AM FM CD Radio with 7 speakers and a color 8-inch interface screen, Bluetooth connectivity, and power front seats. Higher trims come with features like power sliding doors, LaneWatch camera system, navigation, 3-zone climate control, leather, and a power lift tailgate. The top-of-the-line Touring Elite trim gives you things like the amazing Honda DVD Ultrawide Rear Entertainment System, and a premium 12 speaker sound system with surround sound. The Touring Elite also gives you the convenience of the innovative HondaVac, which is a vacuum cleaner integrated with the car to help fight day-to-day messes. Source: The Manufacturer Summary S
Contact us today at 877-251-9825 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Covered by the Original Factory Warranty. Contact us for more information on the full balance of factory warranty.
Contact Us at 877-251-9825
- Smoky Topaz Metallic with Gray Leather Interior
- Air Conditioning
- Digital Information Center
- Homelink System
- Leather Gear Shifter
- Rear A/C
- Steering Wheel Radio Controls
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Power Passenger Seat
- Power Steering
- Power Windows
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Front Wheel Drive
- Intermittent Wipers
- Keyless Entry
- Rear Defogger
- Security System
- Traction Control System
- Overhead Console
- Rear Spoiler
- Rear Wipers
- CD Player
- Factory System
- 7 Speakers, MP3 decoder, Radio data system, Automatic temperature control, Power driver seat, Four wheel independent suspension, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Anti-whiplash front head restraints, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Front anti-roll bar, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Power Liftgate, Brake assist, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Delay-off headlights, Fully automatic headlights, Bumpers: body-color, Heated door mirrors, Power door mirrors, Spoiler, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Front reading lights, Illuminated entry, Outside temperature display, Overhead console, Passenger seat mounted armrest, Passenger vanity mirror, Rear reading lights, Rear seat center armrest, Sun blinds, Telescoping steering wheel, 3rd row seats: split-bench, Driver's Seat Mounted Armrest, Front Bucket Seats, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Leather Seat Trim, Reclining 3rd row seat, Split folding rear seat, Passenger door bin, Rear window wiper, 4.25 Axle Ratio, HONDA CERTIFIED, CARFAX 1-OWNER / NO ACCIDENTS, 3rd ROW SEATS, BACK UP CAMERA, HEATED FRONT SEATS, NEW OIL & FILTER CHANGE, PROFESSIONALLY DETAILED INSIDE AND OUT
- 45,286 Miles
- Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
- No Known Mechanical Problems
- Balance of Factory Warranty. Contact seller for details.
- Average Interior
- Average Carpets
- Average Seats
- Good Dashboard
- Average Panels / Headliner
- Average Exterior
- Excellent Original Paint
- Average Trim Condition
- Good Glass Condition
- No Visible Rust
- No Known Accidents
- No Known Bodywork
- Fully Detailed
- Alloy Wheels
Advertised service loaners may not be immediately available for demonstration or delivery. See dealer to schedule an appointment.
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge.
All advertised prices expire at midnight on the day of posting.