THE HONDA GRADUATE PROGRAM
So, you're finally graduating. Congratulations! To help make the transition from school to career as easy - and as much fun - as possible, we'd like to suggest a truly enjoyable extracurricular activity: buying a new Honda automobile.
The Honda Graduate Programs from Honda Financial Services can help make it easier to qualify for financing, and allow you to drive away for a small down payment. To help make your monthly payments as low as possible, we can customize the financing term to your needs.
Give Yourself Some Credit
Taking advantage of the Graduate Program can help you start building your credit rating, making it easier to qualify for other consumer loans and credit cards.
How To Qualify
If you will be graduating with a Masters, Bachelors, or Associates degree from an accredited college or completing a registered nursing program in the next four months, or have done so in the last two years, and you have no adverse credit history, you may qualify to purchase your vehicle through the Graduate Program.
Here's what you'll need to bring to the dealer:
- Verifiable proof of employment and income, or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract
- Copy of diploma or proof of eligibility
- Valid Driver's License
- Copy of social security card
- Flexible and competitive financing, lease and purchase-plan packages on any new or Certified Used Honda vehicle
- Deferred first-payment option for 90 days, with 60 days of no interest*
- 5% minimum down payment
- No adverse credit history
- Verifiable proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract
- Graduate with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate degree from a U.S. – accredited college or registered nursing school
- Have graduated in the past two years or will graduate in the next four months
- Provide your Honda dealer with the credit and document requirements